Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Me, YoU and We......

Part I (About me...)
 
Since this is the place
I Knew love and romance
Jeopardy and Jealousy
Conspiracy and Hypocrisy
(It’s here...)
 
Hence I will always remember
The times I suffered lonely
The moment I felt unhappy
The hours I faced pain and guilty
The enjoyable regrets and stupidity
 
My heart always goes terrible
My mind always runs miserable
And me...undeniable, unbeatable of incapable
To decline noise, war and anger
But to accept hate, misery and hunger
 
So i acted annoyingly
Make outside labeled me irritatingly
Underestimates my abilities and opportunity
And pictured me technically crazy..
 
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PART II (About you...)
 
But you...
You my friends...
Make my dull life going cheerful
You caused my blurry day feel colourful
You led my boring seconds flowing wonderful
 
And you...
You my friends...
Secretly hint me to move on
Effected me to go on
Affected me to live on
 
So...
Must I feel down anymore?
When I have you as my aspiration
When I made you my only option
When I take you to understand my creation
 
But guess not...
Hope your little acceptance
Of my giga-exotic appearance
Made some massive changes
Made a relationship ties a knot..
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
PART III (About Us...)
 
We...
Slowly make changes to our world
To become the unstoppable of unbreakable...
To be the cream of the supreme
To beat the entire complication and constrainable...
 
And we...
Play our role in this pitiless world
Make the concealed line lost between...
Taking care of each other during happy and sad times
Back up every action taken even hurt others...
 
Do we need love?
As long as we got each other to refer on...
As long the star shines in the gloomy night
As bright as the moon glow during dark time...
As clear as the sun in the bright day...
 
Hoping that it will stay forever...
As the beginning is the end of the beginning
And the end is the beginning of the end...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
created on June 2002...for my friends.. 
This beautiful words was created by someone that i respect. I am just sharing it with all of you.. This is for us to ponder about a relationships. Relationship does not only concentrate with "two love birds" but every relationship has its own beginning. The most beautiful feeling and sites are being surround with so many friends that "love you just the way you are". 

"It will always begin with "me". Then from just "me" alone... "you" arrived to the scene where "you" and "I" created the sweet "friendship" together. And that is how "we" were was the last part this puzzle where we created our own "relationship" and "destiny".

PS: Thank you to all my families and friends for always being there for me through my tough times and good times.

1 comment: