Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The event occurred yesterday at Batang Kali Post Office

As i was like the other Malaysians who are crazy going to the police station and post office to "bayar saman" for its last day where we all can get the 50% discount on all the summon. Luckily for me i went to Batang Kali Post Office early in the morning and it was worth it. I paid the summon without even have to queue up a very long line. I was the second person standing after a lady that was in front of me. Boy was she dishing out a lot of money to pay for her summons. Mine was only RM330 and after the 50% discount it came down to only RM180 + RM1 for the post office fees. hahaha...So as my other friends like Zuly, Zaimi and Sue...having to pay more than RM300 i guess i am lucky then. Sorry guys...you are reckless drivers..hahaha

After that, i call the sarjan who was in charge of "waran tangkap" telling him that i have paid my summon. I was going to see him to clear my black listed name. But he said that there is no need to see him as he can closed the case and clear my name again at his office. He even make a bad joke to me which says " lepas ni jangan kena saman-saman lagi ye dan jangan bawak kereta laju-laju.". He even laugh saying that. I also laugh at what he said. You know what? i got the "waran tangkap" for not paying my 0ne and only one summon. What the heck?. Its not that i have 30 to 50 summons to dish out the arrest warrant. The best part in that letter was it said " you can be arrested anytime and anywhere". i only laugh while reading that letter. I can be consider lucky actually since i never got arrested for not paying my summon. My friend told me that his cousin was arrested at 2.00 am recently for the summon. hehehehe...

So i am so glad now that i have no summon left and i think i will try to stay away from the summon for the rest of my life. " kena jadi pemandu berhemah la nampaknya"...hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment