Monday, February 21, 2011

Never alone again....


"God determines who walks into your life. 
It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, 
who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go"  Zuly Fadzli

So its up to us to build good relationship with our family and friends. I know deep down in my heart there will always be my beloved family which will always remain inside and become a part of me. I am nothing without them. 

I ask and pray everyday to Allah that to never let my father and my mother leave me alone. Than again my beloved father passed away. That is fate. I also pray that HE gave me strength to hold my family together in happiness and leave in harmony. i ask HIM for a soul mate than He gave me problems to solve and to help others that is in needs. I believe i have found my soul mate  and i will always pray for her happiness with me and one day we will be become one. Insya'Allah...................

2 comments:

  1. one day i will take her and become her soul mate for life..

    ReplyDelete
  2. cayalah...ehem2...masa itu makin dekat...cnfrm awl2...nk mntak cuti ni....kihkihkih

    ReplyDelete