Monday, February 21, 2011

MOnDaY BLuEs...

Monday is the the "Sleepy" day for me. I never really like when i look at the calender and it shows that tomorrow is Monday. I missed Sunday where me and my buddy can stay back at home and catch some rest that we deserved from our exhausting working life. Well my life is not as hectic as Zaimi. I felt like Monday is taunting me or even stalking me. I was really enjoying Sunday with no outdoor outing to do and no football match to watch. As the sky darkens my mood has change from colorful to dull. Why is that i wonder? What else..Tomorrow is Monday. Hahaha...

We are suppose to look forward to Monday since it is the 1st day of a week. We can go to work and do things and more work at our working place. Then why most of the people i knew hates Monday. I can see many post at the FB saying " i hate MOnday", "here comes Monday blues" and many more indicating that no body are looking forward to Monday. hahahahahaha..I never come across one post saying stuff like " i love Monday"?.. If i did, then i would like to meet with that person. Who knows maybe he can share something interesting with me regarding Monday. Hahahahaha..

Monday is hectic
Monday is tiredness
Monday is pain
Monday is working day
Monday is blurry day
Monday is YM day
Monday is meeting
Monday is Sleepy day
Monday is great when the clock strikes 5.30pm then my Monday will starts. hahaha

Well truthfully Monday ain't all that bad really. Its just that I am not really in to the mode yet. Once i get the morning break and the lunch break. I guess i can kick start my Monday. Then all my work and pending works are done in a "jiffy".



Monday is Sleepy.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....Good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment